The consortium is comprised of partners from industry to academia. It represents the whole needed value chain from superconductors to end-user:
- Envision Energy (Denmark) Aps coordinated the project and provided the test site.
- ECO 5 GmbH as an established engineering house in superconductivity provided the core design.
- Jeumont Electric SAS utilized its experience in all types of rotating machines to manufacture the stator.
- Delta Energy Systems GmbH took care of a high quality power converter and provision of communication and protection electronics.
- THEVA Dünnschichttechnik GmbH as one of the world leading players in superconductivity delivered superconductive wire and processed into coils.
- Sumitomo Cryogenics of Europe, Ltd supplied the cryogenic equipment.
- DNV GL Renewables Certification has been entrusted with pre-certification issues.
- Universiteit Twente has assembled the superconductive rotor.
- Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology (IWES) has run a ground-based test prior to installation on an Envision wind turbine.