The consortium is comprised of partners from industry to academia. It represents the whole needed value chain from superconductors to end-user:
- Envision Energy (Denmark) Aps will coordinate the project and provide the test site.
- ECO 5 GmbH as an established engineering house in superconductivity will provide the core design.
- Jeumont Electric SAS will utilize its experience in all types of rotating machines to manufacture the stator.
- Delta Energy Systems GmbH will take care of a high quality power converter and provision of communication and protection electronics.
- THEVA Dünnschichttechnik GmbH as one of the world leading players in superconductivity will deliver superconductive wire and will process into coils.
- Sumitomo Cryogenics of Europe, Ltd will supply the cryogenic equipment.
- DNV GL Renewables Certification is entrusted with pre-certification issues.
- Universiteit Twente will assemble the superconductive rotor.
- Fraunhofer Institute for Wind Energy and Energy System Technology (IWES) will run a ground-based test prior to installation on an Envision wind turbine.